November 5th, 2020
Platone has established a promising advisory and dissemination board (ADB) of leading representatives of the critical energy infrastructure and ICT sectors. The Platone ADB accompanies our Platone project and gives advice on strategic directions. On November 5th, 2020 the first Platone advisory and dissemination board meeting took place.
The first Platone advisory and dissemination board meeting was hold online on November 5th, 2020. From the side of the ADB 18 members from different institutions participated which was a great success.
The meeting occurred on the following topics:
- RWTH was giving a general introduction and overview on the Platone approach.
- Engineering presented the Platone platform’s architecture.
- E.DSO outlined the Platone use cases and demo sites and their KPIs.
- RSE shared insights on SRA and CBA analysis.
- B.A.U.M. provided an overview about the Platone communication and dissemination activities.
The following questions were discussed throughout the first Platone advisory and dissemination board meeting:
- Are we achieving openness to customers?
- Do we think we can get a momentum in Europe to follow Platone approach?
- Are the DSOs ready or what should be done to make it happen?
- Do TSOs want to support and cooperate?
- Do you share this approach to remove barriers to flexibility markets?
The Platone project received important input and insights, enhancing the future course of the Platone project. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the meeting. Please find related documents for download here.